With a name like The Big Shop at LEGOLAND®Malaysia, let the shopper in you go wild.
There are 5 great shopping avenues in LEGOLAND – the Mini Market, The Big Shop, King’s Market, The Brick Shop, and Adventure’s Depot. But THESE are NOT the reasons to open your wallets.
Here are 5 BIG reasons to shop at LEGOLAND Malaysia:
1. You will find the largest selection of LEGO®toy sets and LEGOLAND®souvenirs here.
The Big Shop is a thousand square metres of retail space offering the largest selection of exclusively sourced LEGO toys in Asia.
2. You can buy limited edition LEGO®merchandise available only at LEGOLAND Malaysia.
T-shirts – RM89.95 (S$36)
LEGO Essentials Stationary Set – RM39.95 (S$16)
Minifigure – RM39.95 (S$16)
3. The Brick Shop is the only shop in Asia that sells single LEGO®bricks.
There are 275 differentLEGO®elements for fans to build unique designs.
4. Customized your own LEGO®figures at the Build-a-Minifigure section.
Build a Minifigure for RM9 (S$3.60) or 3 Minifigures for RM 25 (S$10).
Look at my little minifigure!
And get these great Minifigure Collector’s Box – RM59.95 (S$24) to carry your minifigures in.
5. Buy special themed LEGO®costumes
These costumes let your child pretend to be a bonafide Prince or Princess, a LEGO® knight, or warrior princess with these cool jungle and adventure-styled merchandise.Special themed LEGO® costumes – RM39 to RM89 (S$14 to S$36)
While the prices for most of the LEGO® sets are quite comparable, some items are worth buying because they are cheaper or not easily available in Singapore, like this set of Star Wars alarm clocks. I’ve seen them available in Singapore and Hong Kong at S$70, but at LEGOLAND®Malaysia, they are available for S$48.
My advice is — do some research before your journey to LEGOLAND Malaysia so you know the prices of the LEGO®sets you want to buy. Also, if you are not sure if a particular item is available in your home country, follow the true-blue shopper’s code of ethics: Better have it than regret it!
Our visit was generously hosted by the Legoland Malaysia who in no way influenced the comments or reviews of this post.
You may also like these related posts on LEGOLAND:
- Theme Parks: LEGOLAND in Malaysia
- Let’s Go To LEGOLAND Malaysia
- LEGOLAND Malaysia: Rides for Kids above 6
- LEGOLAND Malaysia: LEGO Figures
- 5 BIG Reasons To Shop At LEGOLAND Malaysia
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Japan
Till our next post, love yourself, love one another.