I have a confession to make. I’m not motivated to workout. At all. Don’t get me wrong, I love to exercise as much as any regular exercise junkie (not). The problem is getting me off the couch and to the gym or great outdoors or wherever it is you exercise junkies go. Ten minutes into my workout, I’m sweaty and panting and ready to stop. I’m all up for being hot and sweaty. It’s the panting that breaks me.
Fortunately, I’m blessed with good genes from my parents that have kept me physically slim. But when it comes to fitness level, I’m at ground zero. Reality check came in when I had to run 50 feet to catch a waiting public bus. And I MISSED it because I was too slow!
So onto my bucket list went: “increase stamina and energy level”. I decided a little professional help wouldn’t hurt, so I engaged my friend DJ Boss from High On House to recommend a few awesome tracks to give me the oomph I need for my physical training. Don’t say I never share a good thing. Here they are:
(1) Avicii – Levels
(2) Rihanna – We Found Love (Cahill Club Remix)
(3) Afrojack – Take Over Control
(4) Akon & Inna – Sun Is Up Boomerang
(5) Martin Solveig – Hello (Original Club Mix)
(6) Tiesto – We Own The Night
(7) Don Omar – Danza Kuduro
(8) Jennifer Lopez – On The Floor
(9) Havana Brown – We Run The Night
(10) Kelly Rowland – Down For Whatever
(11) Sak Noel – Loca People (Clean Version)
(12) Enrique Iglesias – Tonight I’m Loving You
(13) Duck Sauce – Barbra Streisand
(14) Cobra Starship – You Make Me Feel Good
(15) David Guetta – Delirious (Laidback Luke Remix)
(16) Pitbull – Shake
(17) Enur – Calabria
(18) Global Deejays – Sound of San Francisco
(19) Inna – Dejavu
(20) Adele – Rolling In The Deep (Avicii Remix)
Don’t just use these music tracks for your workout. Whenever you feel a lull in your energy, the energy from these tracks can give you that much-needed boost.
Now I’m pumped! Let’s do it!
Share with us – what music tracks do you listen to or recommend to provide that energy burst?