Parenting Event: Rise and Shine Expo 2014
We popped into the Rise and Shine expo to see Sofia the First after our Disney Baby media event (click link to read more about Disney Baby booth features and promotions). While we were there, we decided to scope it out for you.
Even though it is only in its second year, this is one of the largest and best parenting events on the island. Need some reasons why you should push and shove your way amidst the crowd? Here’s six.
1) Your child is a Disney Junior fan!
Meet Sophia the First or Jake the Pirate! Check out the schedule for the meet and greet sessions. Passes are issued out half hour BEFORE the session, and the passes are given on a first-come-first-serve basis.
2) Over 50 enrichment and preschool classes to try
There’s no need to expand on this. If you are a parent interested in finding an enrichment or preschool class for your child — Click on this LINK for a schedule of the trial classes for your kids to try.
3) Parenting workshops by TOP speakers
I love attending parenting workshops because that’s where hubby and I learn what we are doing right by the kids, what we should do more/less of, and basically a place where I find answers to my parenting queries. Some of the popular workshops like “What if my child is gifted?” are already sold out. But here are others that you can still register for. Click HERE to register.
- Creative Thinkers of the 21st Century – How you can help your child to be one
- Mastering the art of Attachment Parenting – Bring out the best in babies and parents
- Raising an independent learner
- Raising smarter child: from birth to preschool
4) Fantastic deals and discounts on baby, toddler and preschool products and services.
Enjoy up to 80% off on a variety of Kids Enrichment Classes, Preschools Programmes, Toys, Books, Fashion, Nutrition and Organic Products! Need I say more?
5) Freebies galore!
Collect samples and get extra perks when you sign up for classes or packages. In addition, you can win an iPad mini, goodie bags worth $50 and a free vacation when you spend the following price points.
- Spend $200 and you get 1 entry to win a 3D2N Family Stay at COMO Point Yamu Phuket worth approx SGD 1,088 and/or iPad Mini in our Post-Event Lucky Draw
- Spend $400 and above in a day
- 2 x Post-Event Lucky Draw Entries
- Goodie bag worth $50 (300 to be given out in a day)
- Spend $600 and above in a day
- 3 x Post-Event Lucky Draw Entries
- Goodie Bag worth $50 (300 to be given out in a day)
- Claim 2 hours of free parking (500 to be given out in a day)
6) Admission is Free!
This expo is held over this weekend only. There are stage performances, contests, floor activities and a million things to try and discover at this fair. Here are the details of the event:
Date: 22 – 24 August
Time: 11am – 8pm
Venue: Suntec City Convention Centre Hall 401 – 403
What else can we say? HURRY! GO NOW!
Connect with Us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more updates.