Port of Lost Wonder is a wonderful playtime waterpark for active children and a fantastic place to host a birthday party! Here’s why…
- You pay for the kids only — $10 (weekdays), $15 (weekends and holidays). Adults accompanying the children are granted free entry.
- It’s outdoors – there’s a huge space for the kids to run around and expend their boundless energy.
- It’s water play! All kids love water play.
- No worries about the weather. If it gets too hot, cool off under the water bucket or get your kids to spray water at you. If it rains, you are wet already anyways. The only reason to get indoors is if there are thunder and lightning.
- There are plenty of other activities for the kids other than the water play. (read on to find out)
- The food in the restaurant is good and reasonably priced.
- Celebration Island – that says it all, doesn’t it?
- It’s suitable for all ages of kids (up to 10 years old – they might find it boring unless they are there with friends.)
- The flexibility of Free and Easy Party (which is what we did) or enjoy great value for the POLW Wet ‘n’ Wild Party Package.
We took advantage of the Children’s Day student holiday for local schools to celebrate our kids birthday at Port of Lost Wonderthis year. At 10am on a lovely Friday morning, 20 kids and their accompanying adults met us at the gates of Lost Wonder.
A word of advice: BUY your tickets online early to ensure your entry.
The kids came in their swimmers or changed into one. Once inside, the kids are off to play in this wet, wet wonderland.
Munch & Shop
We really like the food at Port Belly Restaurant, even if it was just regular pasta and pizza. The manager was very helpful when we told him we were ordering for 20 kids and their parents – definitely one of our better experiences when coordinating a huge lunch party for kids.
He even stored our cake for us in their chill room. And simply made our entire experience with Port Belly a very enjoyable one.
I usually do not buy any souvenirs from a theme-park shop, locally or overseas. They are just more expensive. But the retail shop, Just Wonder at POLW, had some unique accessories and souvenirs – I just couldn’t help myself. It’s worth the time to check it out. Just Wonder is located next to the Port Bell Restaurant.
We brought in a Birthday Cake and stored it with the restaurant. The staff was really friendly and helpful with the food order and service, despite the fact we sat outside and away from the restaurant.
The boys partnered up in teams of two to participate in the treasure hunt.
We spent an entire day at the Port of Lost Wonder!
No wonder the kids fell into bed so quickly that night. Come to think of it, so did mom and dad!
Port of Lost Wonder is Singapore’s first kids’ club by the beach. It is located in Palawan Beach, Sentosa. Come play, learn, explore with them.
POLW is now known as Palawan’s Pirate Ship and is open to the public at no admission charge. In other words, it is FREE. You can still hold birthday parties there. Check out their website for more information.
If you like this post, please share your thoughts with Us in the comments below. Alternatively, do connect with Us onFacebookfor new posts and updates andInstagramfor sneak peaks and additional photos.
Till our next post, love yourself, love one another, live strong and be free.
You may also likeour Birthday Parties @ Build-a-Bear, Wild Wild Wet, Universal Studios or Adventure CoveOR birthday parties at home – Laser Tag, Ninja Gangnam Style, Royal Princesses, Slumber Parties or 20 Great Birthday Party Ideas.