A couple of weeks back, my kids invited some friends home for lunch. We served them this chicken fillet dish along with fried rice and steamed vegetables. It was such a hit with the kids their parents called to ask for the recipe. So I thought I will share it here.
It is one of the easiest dishes to replicate and takes no time at all. Needless to say, this is one of my kids’ favourite dishes.
1 large egg
125g all-purpose flour
How To Cook It:
1. Marinate the chicken fillet with salt and pepper for about 10 mins.
2. Heat up the saucepan with sufficient oil for deep frying.
3. Coat both sides of the fillet with a layer of flour, followed by a dip in the egg mixture, then another coat of bread crumbs.
4. Place the fillets into the heated oil. Be careful of the oil splatter.
5. Let one side cook for about 1.5 minutes, then turn it over to the other side for about 2 minutes. The fillet should turn lightly brown.
6. Serve and enjoy
If you like this post, please share your thoughts with Us in the comments below. Alternatively do connect with Us onFacebookfor new posts and updates andInstagram for sneak peaks and additional photos.
Till our next post, love yourself, love one another.