Public speaking is prevalent in today’s work environment. It is also prevalent among students, especially at higher levels. This lifelong skill will be very useful not just in school and work presentations, but also in building their professional branding.
The number 1 fear that many people have is public speaking. You can start grooming your child to be a good public speaker from a young age by helping them overcome the fear of public speaking. Many preschools in Singapore begin fostering public speaking skills by incorporating “Show and Tell” into their curriculum.
In this post, I will share how you can encourage your child to speak in public and how to help him/her overcome the fear of public speaking.
- Speak Good English With Your Children
- Carry A Conversation
- Allow Them to Ask Questions
- Role Model Public Speaking For them
- Practice Oral or Presentations With Them
- Create Opportunities To Speak In Public