HIRE me to write, review & create content for you.
Are you an Editor looking for freelance writers to help you meet your publication deadline? Are you a business owner who needs someone to produce a stellar press release or provide content for your website? Are you looking to publish a book and need a ghost-writer or an editor to help you?
If you answer YES to any of the questions above, you have landed on the right page. I can help meet your writing or editorial needs. Here are some of the writing assignments that I can do for you.
Feature Articles (print or digital)
Factsheets (company, products/services)
Brand Reviews (products and services)
Ghost-writing (biography or brand)
Some background on me. I have always enjoyed writing. After I graduated with a Bachelor’s of Art in Mass Communications from the University of Oklahoma, I chose to work in sales for a decade because I enjoy meeting people and connecting them to businesses that work for them. I still love doing that. However, the calling to write became a force that I could not resist and I moved to work in advertising and public relations.
After I left corporate world to fulfill my duties as mom, I realised that writing is a skill that allows me to continue working while enjoying flexible hours to “be present” for my kids. I am happy to have been published on both digital and print platforms. I have worked as the Editor of theAsianparent.com and founded the parent blog, Universal Scribbles.
I have had the privilege to work with many distinguish brands such as Sentosa, 3M, SRT. Below is a list of the companies that I have worked with and had my words published in their platforms.
A little about myself. I have a Bachelor’s of Art in Mass Communications and am a proficient writer in business writing and featured articles. Prior to my freelance career in writing, I worked as the Editor of theAsianparent.com and am currently a parent blogger at Universal Scribbles.
Read Testimonials of my work HERE.
Simply Her (85,000 readership)
- My Dad, The Metrosexual (Feb 2009)
- It’s a Boy Thing (Mar 2009)
- Cousins In Arms (Apr 2009)
- Doing It For Themselves (Oct 2009)
- Family Affair (Mar 2010) – Travel Article
Today’s Parents (50,000 readership)
- Discipline Without Yelling (Feb/Mar 2009)
- In the Spirit of Giving (Nov/Dec 2016)
- An enriching Development (Nov/Dec 2016)
- Back To School Survival Guide (Nov/Dec 2016)
- 10 Ways To Raise A Money Smart Kid (Nov/Dec 2016)
- Is Junior Eating Right in the Morning (Nov/Dec 2016)
- Increase Your Child’s Memory
- A Child’s Perspective on Discipline
- How To Keep Your Sanity When Travelling With Young Kids
- How Much Independence Will You Give 7-Year-Olds?
- The Gift of Grace and Manners
- Combat Nose Picking: A Useful Guide For Parents
- Help! My Child Is Aggressive
- Help! My Child Hates Homework
- Questions To Ask Your Angry Child
- Recommended Reading for 0-3 year olds
- Recommended Reading for 4-9 year olds
- Getting Into A TOP Primary School
- Expert Tips On Creativity
- Promote A Positive Learning Attitude In Your Child
- Counselling Help To Improve Your Child’s Behavior
- I Don’t Want To Go To School
- The Class Bully
- The Singlish-Dilemma
- Is Mandarin The New English?
- How Much Does It Cost To Raise A Child In Singapore?
- When Should Kids Have Their Own Mobile Phones?
- Your Husband Ain’t That Bad!
- 25 Questions to Ask Your Son
- 15 Things Your Child Should NOT Do In Class
- Bringing Out the Champion In Your Kids
- Superwoman – Can We Have It All?
- Enhance Your Personal Relationships With Flexible Work
- Flexi-work From The Employer’s Perspective
- The Perfect Solution For Working Mothers – Flexiwork
- Home Boys: Dads Who Work From Home
- Year-End Holiday Ideas For Parents
- What are you doing about sexual harassment at work?
- Harassment: Protect Your Organization
- Workshop: Manager’s Guide To Harassment
- Workshop: Dealing with Harassment
- Finding the Person Within
- Help Us Get FIT Going Again
- Learn How to Give Him the Finger
- Harnessing the Red Bull: Managing Anger for Adults and Kids
- So, What is Feminism About Really?
Click HERE for more reviews and sponsored posts on products, services and places.
Web Content Clients
I will love to work with you, please access my profile HERE and my clients’ testimonials HERE.
In the meantime, love yourself, love others, live strong and be free.