Where To Get Party Supplies?
Whether its a birthday party, an occasion, a celebration, a get-together or an event you are putting together for your company, school or family, party supplies are a must.
Here is a list of the best places to get your party supplies from.
- Party with Us – there are 2 outlets, one at The Centrepoint (#05-14), and the other at Valley Point (#01-10), 62350221
- Party City – Holland Village, Tel: 6462-6011 and Raffles City Shopping Center (#03-28), Tel: 63362161
- AZ Gift & Trading – 116 Middle Road, #01-01 ICB Enterprise House, Singapore 188972, Tel: 62913130 and 390 Victoria Street, #01-39 Golden Landmark, Singapore 188061, Tel: 62989311
- Heartlink Trading – 116 Middle Road, #01-02 ICB Enterprise House, Singapore 188972 – also provide balloon sculptors, face body painters, magicians, clowns and inflatables Bouncy Castles. Contact Sam at 62974939 or 91477801.
- P&G – 116 Middle Road, #01-03 ICB Enterprise House, Singapore 188972, 63968208
- ABC Bargain Centre Pte Ltd – 63 Queen Street, Bugis Village, Singapore 188542, 69935807
- Yeo G M Trading – Blk 1 Rochor Road, #01-550, Singapore 180001, 62955545 – has a retail outlet and is also the wholesale supplier to some of the other party retail outlets in town.
- Chin Giap Soon Trading – The Verge (Tekka Mall), 2 Serangoon Road, Level 5, Tel: 62970075
- Hsen Global Pte Ltd – 312 Lavender Street, Tel: 62995510
- SKP – has 46 Branches island wide and is the largest supplier of party wares in the country.
- Kidz Party Store
- Bug’s Party
- Harvest Well Enterprise – is a balloon wholesale distributor that branched out to party supplies. They also have a small retail space called Party Joy on the second level of Parkway Parade.
- Fantastic Party Supplies
- Kidforte Pte Ltd
- Bouncy Castles
Other retailers were selling this White Unicorn Pinata at S$55 but I found this at Kidforte for only S$27.
This large Disco Ball was sold at most of the party supply stores at varying prices between $50 to $120. But I got it at a steal of S$30 at Yeo GM Trading!
Articles You May Also Like:
- 20 Great Children Party Ideas In Singapore
- Halloween In Singapore – Costumes & Supplies
- How Much Do You Need To Raise A Child?
If you like this post, do connect with US on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or share your thoughts/experiences in the comments below. We will love to hear from you.
Till our next post, love yourself, love one another.
10 thoughts on “Where To Get Party Supplies?”
Pingback: 20 Great Children Party Ideas | Universal Scribbles – Conversations among friends
Pingback: 20 Great Children Party Ideas | Universal Scribbles – Conversations … | Kids Party
Unquestionably believe that which you said. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the internet the easiest thing to consider of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as other people think about concerns that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , folks could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you
I am really inspired together with your writing talents and also with the format for your weblog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it your self? Either way stay up the excellent quality writing, it’s uncommon to look a nice weblog like this one nowadays..
Bless you for this post!
Thanks Shu! Come back to visit us soon. 🙂
Neat Webpage, Continue the great job. Thanks a lot.
Fantastic article! May i have a suggestion! I gotta all my party supplies, balloons and even party entertainment from Ministy of Party: http://www.partyplanner.com.sg.
My son loves the magic show and games hosted by Prof Popcorn and we have a transformer theme party supplies from Ministry of Party too. Highly recommended!
Calling for parents who have kid below 13 years old!
Have you ever held a birthday party for your kid before? I am a Uni student, I would like to find out Singaporean parents’ thought on holding a child’s birthday party for my research paper.
Please share with me your thought by clicking the short survey below. Thank you for your time. It needs to take 5 mins only. 🙂